How to Restore and Recover Data from Broken/Locked iPhone or iPad
#RestoreiPhone #RecoveriPhoneData #BrokeniPhone #LockediPhone #iPad
iPhone User Problem: I broke the screen on my iPhone 6 and I haven’t backed up any data from it. The phone is still alive. I can hear Siri if I hold the Home button, but it has a passcode and gets locked. So when I plug it in computer, iTunes is not able to recognize it. Is there any way to backup iPhone with broken screen and passcode?
360 Degree Solution: Anyone would feel heart-broken when his iPhone gets cracked/shattered by accident. In this case, it is urgent to get important data off broken iPhone and make a backup before repair. Just read on the methods to recover data from broken/locked iPhone 7/7 Plusse/6s /6S plus/6/5s/5/5c/4s, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini.
>>Visit Official Website to Recover iPhone Data
Method 1: Get Pictures, Contacts, Messages, etc Off Broken iPhone/iPad
If you backup broken iPhone with iTunes, the entire data will be encrypted in unreadable formats. Don’t be upset! 360 Degree iPhone Recovery helps you to get data off broken iPhone to computer and save them as individual files, including Pictures, Texts/iMessages, Contacts, Notes, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.
Steps to backup & recover data from iPhone/iPad with broken screen:
- Step 1. Run the software on the computer that your broken iPhone/iPad trusted.
- Step 2. Connect the cracked device to PC/Mac. Start to scan the device if the utility detects your iPhone. Or skip to select an old iTunes backup file to extract data.
- Step 3. Preview and retrieve photos, contacts, text messages, videos, etc from broken iPhone or iPad and save them as backups on computer.
What if iTunes is unable to recognize broken and locked iPhone?
Here are your options to access iPhone with broken screen and passcode for backup and recovery.
- Fix the screen and back up once the device lets you tap in the unlock code.
- Use a bluetooth keyboard (which was already paired) to enter the password.
- In case one small area of the screen still works and you can enable Voiceover mode:
– Hold Home key to turn on Siri and ask Siri to turn on VoiceOver
– Swipe right/left until ‘Slide to Unlock’ is selected
– Double-tap then the passcode page comes up
– Swipe right/left to enter the passcode by double-tapping each number
– If asked ‘Trust This Computer’, double-tap the ‘Trust’ button. Then you can backup & retrieve data from broken iPhone/iPad through method one.
Notes: It depends on the extent of the damage. If the broken screen is totally black, or your iPhone becomes completely dead, you’ll get it repaired first.
Method 2: Retrieve Pictures and More Files from iCloud, Google Drive or Dropbox
Some cloud storage like iCloud, Google Drive and Dropbox provides a way to backup your important files to its cloud server. When you broken iPhone/iPad, don’t forget to check for lost data on their official site. Let’s take the iCloud for example:
- Open the web browser on computer and go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in to iCloud. There you can view pictures, videos, contacts, notes, reminders and the records of iCloud backup in Settings.
- You may simply be able to sync data back to another iOS device from the iCloud backup.